• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond VA to ME or Close for M101A1 Trailer

scooter01922

I shall Pm you an address right off of 95 so its easy for ya, you won't be able to miss me as i'll be in the deuce :) There is a big shopping plaza right off 95 in salisbury i just need to go lookup an address.

builder77sDad

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the trailer is classified as 3/4 ton, although the plate says it can handle a full ton. I expect that Mark can give better information.

So Mark, your trailer is now in the capable hands of Scott. You may be pleased to know that when Scott plugged the trailer into his deuce, all the lights worked correctly.

Robert

p.s. Scott runs Ethan's former deuce on a mix of stale gasoline and used motor oil, with the oil accounting for a little more than half of the volume. It doesn't smoke badly enough to be annoying and the fuel is free from a local marina.

scooter01922

Yup, trailer worked just fine on its short trip behind the deuce. It is indeed a 3/4 ton trailer for anyone thats wondering. Current batch of oil/ gas is almost gone, from now on all my free fuel will be coming from an even better source......lets just say the oil is all from REALLY nice cars with low usage between changes. The gas and oil blend is running really well so far have to see how it works out this winter when things get really cold.

P.S. I even snapped a few quick pics that i will have to post up tomorrow.

Skip

Ma to Me

Mark;

I need to go to Ma. to pick up some axles. If you get it to Ma. I could bring it the rest of the way. I live in Alexander. HAM call KB1HXC on the cooper 330.

Skip

scooter01922

The trailer is currently located in salisbury MA. Set something up with mark and i'll gadly meet you somewhere to swap it off for the next leg of its journey.:-D Its still hooked to the deuce from its tow into the parking area.

scooter01922

Hopefully it gets moving a bit quicker than late january. Don't want it to get snowed in too badly. I think the data tag has the weight at 750 lbs empty or somewhere about that. If you have a pintle hitch handy then i see no issue.

patch

Scott, might want to check that again- M101 empty should be closer to 1400 lbs. Still shouldnt be a problem with a 1/2 ton pickup though....

m38inmaine

Trailer should be just over 700lbs, it's the flatbed gen set trailer. Thanks skip, will make contact closer to the time of departure.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks