• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ride a mule=buy a mule

Nick,
Thanks for the post of the pics. At Gilbert I was wiped out from working all night. At Sussex I was just glad I was at the MTA Show with all the MV brothers. Glad we had nice weather and a good turnout. If you come across any project mules PM me. I need a good deck and frame; engine does not matter much, as I have an extra. Thanks and see you in Aberdeen.

metromack

How bad of a condition were they in? If it's the same person I talked to it didn't seem that bad, or should I be in for a big surprise dissapointment when I go to look at them Sunday?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks