• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ridiculous items flagged during inspection

m818hayes

i honestly feel really bad for all you guys with inspection issues. i must have been blessed for being born and raised in ct where there is no inspection. just a simple vin check and away you go with hard plates if you go about wording your reg paperwork right. you have one killer truck, and wish you the best of luck with your "honey do" list. look forwrd to seeing some more pics.[thumbzup]

jblack6527

In regards to your lights, if the 5 ton trucks use the same three lever switch that my deuce does, on the top lever, one click to the right is brake lights, turn signals. Two clicks to the right is all of the above plus headlights, tail lights. The lever on the bottom left controls your dash lights, and running/parking lights. If you turn it upwards, there are two clicks, one for low dash, and one for bright dash. If you turn it downwards with the headlights on, it will turn them off, and turn on your running/parking lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks