• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rifle mount in deuce (Where do they go)

fredrader

Hi All,I have been searching for a photo or some info as to where to mount my 2 rifle mounts in my deuce..
If anyone has a pic of them mounted or info as to where to mount them please let me know..Thanks,Fred

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fred, they go as close as posable to the doors. With the butt on the floor and the rifle leaning tward the dash. The pass side mount wil be to the right of the glove box, and the drivers side will be to the left of the hand throttle.

fredrader

Thats what I was thinking but there is a bracket in the box for mounting it just to the right of the gauges and just left of the glove box..I tried to post a pic but Server Error comes up..

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've only seen them by the doors. Mine has the deep water fording valve mounted to the left of the glove box. I've seen 5tons with them together by the glove box. If you don't have the deep water kit i guess you could put them there.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's where i saw it in the 5ton. It's good to see you have a REAL rifle in the mount. I have to keep the mag out of mine or i will hit my knees on it when it get in or out of the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks