• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rim Identification

Craig C

Anyone know what these rims are for??? MRAP or what? Tires are 450/80R 20.....rims are 10 bolt pattern with 20 bolts holding the rim together but it also appears to CTIS.

Us my email below to contact me.

Thanks,

Attachments

MilSpec78

This appears to be the same rims I have for my truck. It has the same measurements as the MRAP rims but I believe it is for a Husky VMMD. Here is a link to specs about the Husky. You will see the first pic shows your wheels and tires.

VMMD

By the way, are you planning on using those tires on a deuce? I thought that size would not fit.

Craig C

I was interested in the rims only. I was pretty sure the tires would be too big as you said. Might be a bit too tall and definitely too wide.

Just looked at the HUSKY Mk III, interesting. Those are the correct size tires for the thing as well. Rim does appear to be the correct one for the MRAP as well but has the CTIS on it.

Thanks for the info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks