• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rim/Tire identification

tfhummer1

Hello guys need some of your knowledge. I have been searching through posts for two days and cannot seem to find a clear and easy way to tell what these rims are from and if they will fit my M35A2C with just an adaptor or not. The tires are 1200x20 Goodyear MSA and the rims say Hutchinson and are aluminum. I thought these might be MRAP rims but I don't know, since all the MRAP I have heard about came with 395's. Hopefully these will work on my truck and I hope I didn't overpay for them. I gave $1300 for 8 tires and rims, both are new, and also have the run flat in them. 20160924_115052.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, they look like the Al mrap rims. Whats the bolt pattern? That will tell a lot. Any better pics of the tire?

Yes, SMOKIN deal on them!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think those fit the rear axle of International Maxxpro MRAPs with dual rear wheels.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you snap a picture of the other side of the wheel inside the dish? Also what is the bolt circle diameter and spacing of the flange bolts? Also what is the ID of the wheel inside the rim? With these measurements, you will be able to determine if the available adapters will fit inside the rim and match the bolt circle of the flange bolts.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a Peashooter adapter might work. I would get him to send you a copy of the print of the adapter so you can double check before you drop coin.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I would like to find 8 + of these tires for the back of the 819, no rims just tires.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think these will go on your deuce. The backspacing looks wrong, and this doesn't look like the Aluminum MRAP rim bolt pattern to me.

Peashooter should be able to give you a definitive answer...

peashooter

Yeah 98G is right, those are aluminum MRAP wheels but they are the goofy ones that have the same bolt pattern as the 5-tons. So they Will NOT fit a deuce with an adapter. I dont think the aluminum ones even fit the 5 tons since they are so thick i remember reading how they rub on thr brakes.
They are probably worth a fair amount in aluminum scrap.

Last edited: