• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ring mount leg confusion

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
bring um. you won't have any trouble getting rid of them.
I just want to make sure I keep the right three for me.......I plan on installing the ring mount on my next Bobber.

One of them has the clip to hold the muzzle of Ma Deuce....I know it's a keeper and I have two of the ammo box holders and one of the trays that hold the ammo belt down.

I may bring them all and let someone help me out sort them out there.

onegmjack

The first picture is the right rear,the middle picture looks like the left rear,the last is right front.You have 1 right rear,3 left rear and 2 right front.

barrygar8

the first picture looks like a rider,s side back leg if it is long by the way the channel is turned.
the three in the middle picture look like driver side by the way the channel is turned but
one looks like it has been cut off.
the last picture looks like front legs if they are shorter than the long ones.
i didn,t have the proper back legs for my mount i used a rear riders side leg on the left side
but no one has ever brought it up works for me.

68t

A set of them would look great on my 1944 ih 5 ton semi. :) Fort campbell is having retiree appreciation day 22oct so head up there.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The easiest way to tell when someone has a complete set of legs is that all three legs are different. The right and left are straight and the front is not. I only saw one plate for the drivers side. However, it is very easy to duplicate an existing plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks