• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rivet question for m1101

vitamink

Hello all,

I have an M1101 that i recently repainted. In doing so i drilled out all the rivets to remove the data plates and reflectors. I realize now that i don't know what size/type rivet i need to put the data plates and the new reflectors on. If anyone knows where i can go to buys some and the type needed, please let me know :)

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They had a vaccine for this, but the FDA found OD paint particles in it and it has now been recalled.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
On the repaint, why didn't you just tape over the data plate and reflectors

vitamink

I wanted to strip it down to the skin as best i could to make it look as good as possible. I removed the lights as they're the older style halogens and bought some LED ones to replace them with. The reflectors were hazy and the bezels were rusty so i removed them and bought new ones to replace them with. It looks perfect now, i just need to rivet on the plates and reflectors. It'll look like a brand new trailer...with a dent on the top near the tailgate...but brand new otherwise :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks