• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rivet question for m1101

vitamink

Hello all,

I have an M1101 that i recently repainted. In doing so i drilled out all the rivets to remove the data plates and reflectors. I realize now that i don't know what size/type rivet i need to put the data plates and the new reflectors on. If anyone knows where i can go to buys some and the type needed, please let me know :)

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They had a vaccine for this, but the FDA found OD paint particles in it and it has now been recalled.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
On the repaint, why didn't you just tape over the data plate and reflectors

vitamink

I wanted to strip it down to the skin as best i could to make it look as good as possible. I removed the lights as they're the older style halogens and bought some LED ones to replace them with. The reflectors were hazy and the bezels were rusty so i removed them and bought new ones to replace them with. It looks perfect now, i just need to rivet on the plates and reflectors. It'll look like a brand new trailer...with a dent on the top near the tailgate...but brand new otherwise :)