• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

road ranger 10 speed to multifuel?

res0wc18

now, what i'm finding is that i can't find a good working order (take-out), if at all. the few available are all reman's for big money plus big money core cost.

also, these transmissions can be had in any of the SAE patterns, so if you are trying to fit it to a MF, the adapter won't be the problem - length will be.
Yeah they are not cheap. What price are you finding?

We would need the sae#3 right?

mudguppy

Yeah they are not cheap. What price are you finding?

We would need the sae#3 right?
$2200 + core ($800 and up)

dunno, i will be looking for a #2 to put behind my cummins, but #3 sounds about right for the MF. i think this is something that you can find out on a search here - i have never looked.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While we are at this, what are the ratios for the transmission and axles in an M818. M813, and the like? I did not find this in the TMs.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
now they tel me.. but those transmisions are cheap compared to some that will fit, There is an Allison automatic with overdrive. appx. 10K$

res0wc18

you couldnt pay me enough to buy another automatic truck, i love my stick shift rigs. I wish that with my bob job a road ranger 10 speed would fit because that is about perfect for these things