• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip 2 wild wing in Snellville

Hey walkerhunter, I like the name! You an AMC's The Walking Dead fan by any chance? lol
:beer: Uh oh, I hope my attempt at humor isn't construed by the mods as an attempt at starting a "zombie thread". I'd never think of blatantly violating the TOS like that! :mrgreen:

walkerhunter

Thanks read beard, and no im not a fan I actually am a coon hunter and my dog of choice is walker hounds> we eat wild wing reguarly blue 2 first trip in the big trucks cause we just finished em!

Ah, gotcha. If you've never seen the show, it's about a group of survivors of the zombie apocalypse, and thier struggles. At no time in the show, are the zombies actually referred to as zombies. On the show, they are referred to as "walkers". I assumed your name was a similar fan-statement to mine. lol If you like riveting drama-filled survival situations with a side of reanimated corpse skull-smashing gore, you should check it out! Most fans get addicted to the show as my wife and I have.
:)