• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip chicago to west virginia.

ranchhopper

A while back I bought a 1963 studebaker-packard deuce in SC which Adam who was a great help retrieved off the base for me. Joe (housemover) drove down from WV to Adams and drove it back to WV and laid over for a day then drove it here for me fourty miles west of chicago. I had sold a deuce to a gentleman in bryan maryland and it needed to make its way out there so Joe is going to drive it out to him on the rewind . Joe had me load the truck with 395s front to back plus anything else we could stuff into it parts etc. I sold Joe a generator trailer with a 10 KW generator on it so we loaded the empty space where my generator was bolted to it with tires,fuel cans ,drums,heater parts and numerous other goodies. We got him hooked up and the tarp secured and he left out 11;30 PM last night he is driving back to WV after laying over for the night somewhere between here and indiana to unload and drop the trailer today . I was wanting to see if anyone in northern indiana and ohio would be able to be of help if he has trouble on the road on his way back to WV he is a stand up guy and did me a huge favor getting my SC deuce here to me once again a big thanks Joe.

housemover

Thanks for the offer Gimp. But I was moving on at the speed of light (or slightly slower) you couldn't have cought me unless you have
a slow moped. 38 hours round trip non stop no worrys. But this was just a warm up for my Texas trip down to Justins place just a few more preps.

housemover

No I did not. Stoped to pic up some other stuff my buddy had gathered up for me. But I was whupped like a ole yet dog that just stole a ham from the dinner table! Just wanted my bed by that point. Need to call Kip anyway and see if there are exta bars for the multiplyer lug wrenches in your last haul? I will eventually make it back if not then theres Haspin.