• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road Trip Compleated

Loose Deuce

[3]Well I made my short road trip with any problems, it was only 160 miles and I was worried something was going to break down. I was amazed how smooth she operated cruseing at a steady 55mph at 2300rpm. Believe it or not the ride was smooth on a smooth road. I'm not use to driving my Deuce that far, only around home. I had the rear axle pulled, maybe thats why it drove good. One important thing I did the last min. before going was to replace the Air Filter, that made a big difference in the performance because the old one was real dirty and the dirty filter indicator must not be working. I used a new NAPA filter, I'm sure that didnt make any difference. Even though it was a good ride I was still mentally and physically drained after getting home, I'm really proud of the old girl. :yeah: [/3]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks