• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip in the Ohio Storm

SR71BLACKBIRD

Took the deuce on a road trip to harbor freight to pick up ear muffs but remembered the napa muffler will be here tomorrow.
Saw some huge piles of snow to play in. I would of tried to climb one but didnt want to look like a fool stuck on the top bottomed out with no buddy to winch me out. Snows realy coming down so I will venture back out about 2am

Attachments

dittle

Simple, move to MN in the winter and you'll have all the snow you want. Rent your house out to a couple of snow birds and let them pay you house payments during the cold months.......ok maybe not but just a thought. :-D

scooter01922

yup thats a pile of snow alrighty. Have fun in that duece man. Have to snap a pic of the monster pile across the street from work. Gonna take till mid july to melt i'm thinking, its that big.

hulk31st

Let me make sure I understand: You didn't want to get high centered and have anyone see you stuck, so you're going to wait until 2 am to go out and play in the snow?

:beer:

I'm jealous, I wish I had one. . .

motormayhem

Simple, move to MN in the winter and you'll have all the snow you want. Rent your house out to a couple of snow birds and let them pay you house payments during the cold months.......ok maybe not but just a thought. :-D
Ok, I'll start packing my winter t-shirts and shorts right away. :-D

crazyplowboy

I couldn't refuse taking the Deuce out in the snow today either. I have the top off and just got done sandblasting it, so I suited up like the little kid on A Christmas Story and went on my way. A little cold at any speed over 20 but still a blast.

motormayhem

Let me make sure I understand: You didn't want to get high centered and have anyone see you stuck, so you're going to wait until 2 am to go out and play in the snow?

:beer:

I'm jealous, I wish I had one. . .
At 2am big truck stuck on pile of snow with 6 wheels spinning and engine roaring looks normal.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, I'll be sleeping at 2 am.... you'll have to wait till morning for me to winch ya off the pile! Assuming I don't get stuck doing something stupid. Yea, they are calling for 8-13 inches, I'll get the truck out when we get 24 in.... or someone needs pulled out.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks