• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road Trip to Selfridge Air Base Monday

maxxplanck

Just getting the Deuce ready for a road trip to Selfridge Air Base in the morning to recover another deuce I bought. Chance of rain is at 90% so I figured some rain-x on the windshield. Binging everything I could think of and some extra just in case anyone needs a hand. I'll take pictures of everything and post them when I get home. Its 90 miles to the base, so I figured I would leave at 4:30 AM to miss any traffic, I hope to make it to the base no later than 6:30 AM. DRMO opens at 8 AM :razz:

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have a safe trip!!!
Be careful with the braking of all the weight. Also watch out for all the other drivers.
Love the road trips!!!:driver:

harleyrkc

Keep Tom's cell number on you. If theres even a hiccup getting a base pass at the front office, call him. He's been real good about calling people in but my fathers name slipped through the cracks somehow, he had it corrected in minutes. I was impressed since it took Joe almost an hour to get me in after he forget to call my name in the last time.

And keep us posted on the operation. We want pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks