• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roadside assistance pre-planning, Nashville to Savanna

bebyb

Hello all, I am planning on taking a trip from Nashville TN to Savannah GA sometime in the near future with my 1980 M35A2C. If something happens to the truck is there anyone out there that could lend me a hand? I have AAA RV but I have a feeling they will try to weasel their way out of covering me if something happens. Have heard it can go either way with them. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You can go look at the members map and see who is along your route. Some of those members participate in member assistance (like me).

I'm in Athens, Ga. I have a towbar and sometimes can make things work.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have roadside coverage through your insurance? Mine covered an $850 tow bill the 1st time I used it.

Welder1

There are plenty of people that will help you. You need to plan your route and have contacts along the way. I am in Albany Ga so you will be coming this way going to Savannah. Keep us posted.

Eddie Cannon

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am long since out of deuces and big trucks but I have a few tools and small parts in my SECM. I'm in the N GA mountains. Post up your route, it will certainly help our crisis abatement team preplan.

Jeeagle

I am in Chattanooga. I have some abilities to help and place you can stop rest if required. Let me know what days (I work til 2pm friday-tuesday) free after that.

I'll PM you my contact info if you want it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks