• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roadtrip to IKEA

duncan

Yes, I know. But hey, if a friend in need requires some new furniture to be brought in from IKEA that does not fit in a regular vehicle, then all my mind tells me is "roadtrip, plus a good excuse to go offroad too" :driver:

So, in good fashion, I found a little (very little) offroad area somewhere between here and IKEA. Its mosly a sandpit for motocross, and people on quads. You get the occasional 4x4 driver, but thats about it. I got into trouble a few times because the entire place was so small I had to see-saw myself through the tight corners. I left some good new tracks for the other people :mrgreen:

Attachments

Last edited:

jbingvtx

That is great Duncan, you worked hard fixing that truck up I'm glad to see you get to enjoy it. I love to see the Tatra pics what a monster, I don't think many places will have a parking lot with your truck in mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks