• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roboimpact.....any use?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These things used to be the rage a few years back. I had and sold several. I'd bet quite a few folks still use them. I no longer use one. With the advancements in cordless technology over the last few years, they are now capable of the same job. I cut the cord and airhose on my small powertools.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending on the voltage of the tool, there is another option. Years back I bought a Rigid 18V drill and subsequently a recip saw. The batts failed fast and the lifetime service agreement was a lifetime hassle. The tools went to the out of service box then I had a brainstorm. I gutted a battery and added a cord with a slave plug. Now I have a set of slave powered tools I never use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks