• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RT-524 Call Lamp

Pakfront

First time post, so please forgive me for possibly putting this in the wrong section. I have an RT-524 that is missing its call lamp, its small and amber(ish) and I have been looking everywhere for one (Fair Radio, Ebay, American Milspec, etc...) and haven't found one. Does anyone know where I can find one or have one laying around that they aren't using? Thanks!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
First time post, so please forgive me for possibly putting this in the wrong section. I have an RT-524 that is missing its call lamp, its small and amber(ish) and I have been looking everywhere for one (Fair Radio, Ebay, American Milspec, etc...) and haven't found one. Does anyone know where I can find one or have one laying around that they aren't using? Thanks!
Do you have a photo of one?