• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rubber Duck finally rises up...

usmctopgun

Took some time to round up a few parts. Thanks to White Owl and Flight Source on the parts. BIG thanks to Derrickl112 and 73m819 on all the advice and guidance. I'm sure you got dirty a few times crawling underneath that 936a2 of yours Derrick, couldn't have done it without you.

Attachments

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like those 46's. Does the crane leak at all?

Your lucky that you asked the questions when you did. It has been raining the past couple days here and the m936 is now sitting in mud...

Nice truck!!:)

usmctopgun

I like those 46's. Does the crane leak at all?

Your lucky that you asked the questions when you did. It has been raining the past couple days here and the m936 is now sitting in mud...

Nice truck!!:)
Haven't noticed anything yet, but temps dropped here, so I didn't play w/ it long. Will keep an eye on it though.

Records were left in this truck when I bought it, says it spent 4 years in Iraq before coming home, thought that was pretty awesome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks