• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Run flat tire lube and...... Air/hydraulic pump rebuild. SPX 14121 Ucup at MROsupply min order 10pcs?!?

I hope I am not breaking the rules by posting this topic here. I know it is somewhat sales RELATED but I don't think this should be in the sales section. Not actually a "for sale add", just trying to make a decision as to what direction to go/ gaging interest in a couple items. Please let me know if I am wrong.

I'm looking to purchase SPX/Fluid Power part no. 14121 for the pump. I already have the gasket/o-ring kit from Memphis Equipment and MRO says SPX has a minimum order of 10 pieces for that part number. I've done some searching and it seems other places that used to sell these either, don't sell/list them any longer or, have the same minimum. Does anyone know of a place that will sell 1 or 2? The "Kit" that SPX makes that contains PN14121 is $170 these days and 10 pcs of what I need are $169 so, the kit doesn't really do me any good at this point and, I only need 1 and maybe a spare. If I can't find just 1 or 2, would anyone be interested in the extras I would have from the minimum purchase of 10 with a SMALL markup to cover my time?

And the other subject. How many people still run or, want to run the run-flat setup and hate paying the crazy, going price of the lube today? If I can get 10 or so people that will buy the recommended amounts for the LMTV/MTV tires I would be willing to figure out how to re-package from bulk to the caulk gun tubes or, some other convenient packaging where you would pay the OLD price that it was going for, PRE Brandonflation. This would be a limited time thing until the drum runs out.

Just an FYI...... Some of my income in the past, before our unfortunate family issues, was derived from internet sales and I would like to start selling again. Do any of you remember when the Military Vehicle hobby was relatively CHEAP? I do and, I believe in reasonable prices and good service. If I can get some honest feedback on these items I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time! Bill Hemmings

Wow. The "kit" from MRO was only $95 a year ago when I ordered one, Wild. Did the trick though for me.
Imagine my surprise? I was reading through a long post about the pump rebuild that went back a couple/few years where you could buy the u-cups 2 at a time and the kits were cheap. That sort of thing should open some eyes about the current state of inflation.