• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Run on for ever adds

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, help us help you. If you know an ad is a run on, click the comit to buy button, the ad goes away. If there is no price, click the commit to buy button. If the seller contacts you, offer to pay the price in the ad (nothing). The few of us have our hands quite full. Stop complaining and help out.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've done what Kenny has suggested several times. When I get bored sometimes I'll "troll" the classifieds. I check to see how long it's been since the member has logged on. If they haven't been around for over 8 months or so, I hit the commit button. You still miss a bunch doing that but I don't want to get into trouble deleting good adds and stir up a hornets nest.

I would ask all members to check your classifieds profile. If there are active items that are no longer available, please delete your add.

cucv1833

[QUOTE=Recovry4x4; Stop complaining and help out.

Thanks, Recovery4x4 and Doghead!

I did not mean to come off as complaining. Just giving some input and i did not fully understand the situation. Now i Know. I love this site. Everyone is a big help.