• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Runaway diesel and turbo issues

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
****, if your that far apart, I'd take the manifold off. Granted, you have to pull the intake at the same time to get the exhaust off...

The King Machine

When your spirit is fatigued, look to the power of beer to guide your through these times of mechanical madness.

these pieces of metal and steel will not hold you hostage.
you are in control and will be victorious.

remove that manifold!

The King Machine

Yes studs with nuts. Mine has studs threaded into the turbo flange and has a tack weld on the top of the flange to stop the stud from backing out. I have a busted stud there too. My plans is to drill it straight through then chase it with a tap after.

WTF D00D

Thanks guys, at least I know it is removable...lol..I wanted to have it ready for our Memorial Day event at work and that didn't happen, so I took the day off from heating, banging and twisting on that **** thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks