• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Running boards/ nerf bars

Jeepadict

They're available practically everywhere! Any off-road catalog will have sources a-plenty...Brother's, Classic Industries, LMC, etc. It's just a Squarebody with some NATO stuff added to make it play well with others, so use the year/make/model of its civvy counterpart to find the goods. Personally, I've always favored the Smittybuilt types.

(regardless of what year it was built)
1984 Chevrolet K30 (some refer to it as D30) with the naturally aspirated 6.2L Diesel, TH400, and NP208...oh, and it's a non-A/C truck (this matters for some things)

Whatever you do...when you're talking to the rep at Quadratech or 4Wheel Parts, DO NOT tell them it's a CUCV...you'll just confuse them.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just keep in mind that the saddle fuel tank will be in the way for many of them. I ordered a set off rock auto which mounted to the rocker panels but they didn’t work. I forgot the brand but looking now they don’t sell that one anymore so maybe the listened to my return complaint that they didn’t fit.

I haven’t bothered looking for a replacement pair yet so if you could share what you find that would be great!

walkerbzz11

Just keep in mind that the saddle fuel tank will be in the way for many of them. I ordered a set off rock auto which mounted to the rocker panels but they didn’t work. I forgot the brand but looking now they don’t sell that one anymore so maybe the listened to my return complaint that they didn’t fit.

I haven’t bothered looking for a replacement pair yet so if you could share what you find that would be great!
Will do. There's a shop a few miles away that is currently helping me look. They found one that will work but haven't sent me a picture or anything yet. I'll let you know when I know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks