• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Running Deuce from WI to MO

Lust4GreenSteel

I just won a Deuce (why is it called winning when one agrees to pay more than anyone else in the world was willing to pay?) on eBay. Will need to have it picked up in Montello WI on a Saturday or Sunday after the seller is comfortable that my check cleared. Want it delivered to a farm in the vicinity of Chillicothe MO. I have posted the shipment on uShip, but would be happy to spend the money with a fellow SS member if anyone is interested in the shipment. Thinking that pickup could be around Nov 15 with delivery at your convenience after that. If things go well, I might be able to throw in a nice field dressed fat doe for your backhaul.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks