• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

runs from GL in OH to Mid Atlantic states?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used to sell surplus for a living bout 15-20 years ago. Back then, I bid on auctions all the time from Tobyhanna PA in the north, as far south as Ft. Bragg in NC, and as far west as Ft. Campbell in KY/TN. I covered a LOT of area. Back when you had to bid on the auctions in person, before GL.

I want to get back into bidding on lots of surplus, but now I have no truck, a couple full time jobs, and a child (and it's related responsibilities) and all the lots that I wish to bid on seem to be out in Lockbourne OH. That's easily 6 hours from me, and my work schedule is so last-minute and varied that I can't make plans for pickup.

Is there anyone on the site, or perhaps you know a regular shipper, who is making regular runs from Lockbourne to pick up GL lots, back to the East Coast?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks