• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rush hour traffic..(Beware attempt at humor)

K9Vic

Falling Down is a great movie and one of my favorite Micheal Douglas movies of all time.

This is local to me in Fort worth, I have seen this a few times before. I thought I had a picture of it, but I cannot find one.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8G9GDWmVcw[/media]

jester3798

Most people wouldn't even know, or see for that matter what it is. They are too busy texting. The best thing for getting through rush hour traffic is a 5 ton with a big snow plow.:shock::shock::shock:

im working on that idea now for my 923 right now!!!

tstone

I hit a deer about 2 years ago with my 1009 and cought it around the shoulder on the pasenger side.The steel grill saved my radiator, lights and the factory plastic grill but the body flung around and messed my right fender.I guess it was payback for all of his family members that me and my sons have killed over the years.