• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russell Springs Ky to Warren Ohio

Hooty481

Making a trip up to Warren Ohio to make a swap of my XM818 with Turbo to a M915A1. Going to head out early Friday morning. Will take some pictures and post when I get back as for my self if anyone has any good back/A$$ pills please send them over nite as I will need them. 460 Miles up there in my M818 and then the same on the way back. If any one needs any thing taken or brought back maybe we can work something out. I am contemplating on pulling my M105 to keep my stuff in as I know the M818 has a couple tool boxes and not sure how much room the M915 has to keep tools and clothes and what ever else I decide to throw in the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks