• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russian (and european) Vehicles on Finnish Army

Finlandia

Pictures of this year army sales.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Finlandia,

Nice pictures! What price were these trucks?

I think Floyd was actually asking what city or town you are from?

Sorry to say that I can't do Finnish. I can do some Swedish and to a lesser extent Norwegian, I know there is a difference but also know most folks from Scandinavia speak multiple languages (something the US school system needs to improve on). I picked this up while working someplace that I was not there but was there :wink: . The hospital was staffed by Swedish folks including a large helping of nurses :jumpin: [thumbzup] .

Had a boss that was Norwegian but I was more interested in talking to the nurses than talking to him. But we could all kinda sorta understand each other in a kinda around and round sort of way.

Finlandia

but I was more interested in talking to the nurses than talking to him.
I wonder why... :lol:

I think Floyd was actually asking what city or town you are from?
I live near Tampere, in south Finland.

I don't know truck prices, I did't listen them. Few years ago Sisu A-45 where 2500-3200 euros, and Kraz about 2500 euros.

More pictures about sales...

Attachments

Finlandia

tatra813 said:
Let me know if you want to sell the Tatra tires. I have cash!
I allready sold four tires, and another four is going to Sisu A-45. Not to my truck, but similar. Now he has 19.5/54-20 Super Swamber Boggers on Sisu. :shock:

Next year army sales I try buy Kraz 1300x530-533 tires. That is 51" tall and 21" wide. :wink:

tatra813

I just found a guy in germany who has 9 tires on rims for 100eu each so I am buying those plus a bunch of parts. I am always looking for new sources.

Finlandia

I just found a guy in germany who has 9 tires on rims for 100eu each so I am buying those plus a bunch of parts. I am always looking for new sources.
100 e / each is cheap price, i sold 125 e / each.

Last edited:

robreznik

Finlandia said:
tatra813 said:
Let me know if you want to sell the Tatra tires. I have cash!
I allready sold four tires, and another four is going to Sisu A-45. Not to my truck, but similar. Now he has 19.5/54-20 Super Swamber Boggers on Sisu. :shock:

Next year army sales I try buy Kraz 1300x530-533 tires. That is 51" tall and 21" wide. :wink:
Hi - I'm also after some tyres for my Kraz and Ural - I came over to Tampere in February of this year - do you know the exact date of the Military sale in October?

many thanks

Rob