• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S.C. to PA. Transportation

MitchG

S.C. to ABERDEEN Transportation Revised from PA.!!

I changed this to see if anyone is going to Aberdeen from this area that may be able to haul a few parts for me.

Guys, anyone going up to the Carlisle PA car flea market or to the event in Hershey Pa in October? I may have some parts that would like to hitch a ride if you are. PM me or respond here if you think you may be going or know someone who is. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about Aberdeen next month? Several folks may be heading up that way. From there it could go further north as needed. DH and Amy will most likely be down on October for the GA rally if Aberdeen does not work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks