• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S.E.E. not just for septic tank work

bchauvette

That tire iron in your hands is clearly incongruous with the task at hand! I bet that was a staged photo, designed to fish for a reply, such as mine!

Carry on,
Rick
incongruous= not in harmony or keeping with the surroundings or other aspects of something. Had to look that one up in my Funk & Wagnals :). Pretty much describes me to a tee or tea grasshopper. Definitely a tool hard to misplace.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony,
Now you, too, can get the pair. There are two HMMHs coming up on the 27th.
Can't be all that many left, if indeed only 290 were made.

Took mine a for a short drive today, finally, and the rebuilt crane cylinders seem happy again. Even got the suspension lockout working (with a weld and epoxy fix on the reservoir).
Noticed that the side tilt doesn't work on the forks, but that's likely an easy electrical issue.
Halfway through swapping out the work lights for cheap LED dittos. What a huge difference - the incandescent ones are closer to the amber in the parking lights than useful white light.

Even managed to take a "family photo". Now all I need to do is figure out how to shrink it with Windows 7 (I sure miss the XP).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks