• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S.S. window decals?

dorsett7

Hi, I was just thinking how cool it would be to have a steel soldiers.com decal to put in the window of my m1008 restoration project...would be a great way to promote the site and would look good too...has this idea ever been brought up before? Terry

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Idea, see below. Search is a wonderful thing....... This has been available since 2011

Steel Soldiers Sticker Order Info

Folks, until I can work out a better place to do this, order directions for the membership stickers will be here. If you are ordering a quantity of one (1), the cost will be $2.50. Quantities or 2 or more will be $2.00 each. Shipping is included. Payments can be made via Paypal directed to recovry4x4@bellsouth.net Mail orders can be sent to:
Kenneth Engle
P.O. Box 3
Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Check, money order or cash is fine.

Any questions just let me know. This will be stuck at the top of the conversations forum.

Edit; I have added a smaller sticker to the mix. There are pics in this thread somewhere. Larger ones are 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, smaller ones 3 x 2 approx. Price on smaller ones is $1.50.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, I was just thinking how cool it would be to have a steel soldiers.com decal to put in the window of my m1008 restoration project...would be a great way to promote the site and would look good too...has this idea ever been brought up before? Terry
Just remember that the SS name and dotcom are trademarked. If you want to do anything with it, you need to get permission from the site owner.

The decal that was made and sold has the blessing of the site owner.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny's decal is more of an 'inside thing'. If you see one on a vehicle, you know they are on SteelSoldiers. We really don't need advertising, it just attracts too many zombie phreaks and other assorted 'individuals' that the hobby could do without. Check some of the statistics on the members of the site - over 80 percent have posted less than 10 times since they joined, and the total number is well over 50,000 registrations.
Looking at when I just signed on, there were 124 members and 94 'guests' (lurkers) at that moment. We're looking for quality, not quantity!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks