• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S250 floor strength?

Csm Davis

What is the S250 floor strength if it is not supported from underneath? I am wanting to put one in a bed that it will ride on the sides not the floor or will I need to support it underneath?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, the lifting rings in the top corners are supposed to be able to handle the max filled weight of an S-250, so I don't see why the outer side (bottom corners) would not be able to do the same. Wouldn't hurt to put a rail underneath the outside edges of the floor just in case.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When they were carried in a m880 they had dunnage (wood) under them so they didn't ride on the bed sides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks