• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S250 shelter tie down points

reaper556

Does anyone know of vender or place that has the s250 shelter tie downs? I'm needing the rear 2 points that mount in the end of the bed nearest the tailgate.

cucvrus

I have them. must I list them for sale? Are you talking about an M1028? 2 models with a gate or with out a gate. 1984 were without a gate and no gate hardware in the jam.

reaper556

Yes. I think I still have both styles. I need a top view. Is that all you need is the rear tie downs and the extra long bolts?
Yes sir that's it. That's the only pics I have as I found them online, its not my truck. I'm assuming those mount with 2 bolts to the floor of the bed on each side and they also utilize the hole somehow in the top of the bed rail to secure them up top?

cucvrus

2 holes in the threshold area and then one long 1/2" bolt that goes down thru the stake pocket hole. There is a tube that attaches under the corner bed floor to add strength and stiffen up the bed side. Do you have the front tie down rail? All the fasteners atre 1/2" some have a small gusset that attaches to the bed side in front of the tie down. I may have them both ways.

reaper556

2 holes in the threshold area and then one long 1/2" bolt that goes down thru the stake pocket hole. There is a tube that attaches under the corner bed floor to add strength and stiffen up the bed side. Do you have the front tie down rail? All the fasteners atre 1/2" some have a small gusset that attaches to the bed side in front of the tie down. I may have them both ways.
I do have a front rail already, I wont have that tube piece either that goes under the bed floor

reaper556

Do you have the bolts and tubes for the front rail?
I just checked and I do have them for the front, its complete.

I'm not actually going to mount a shelter in my truck at least not anytime soon, just want to have the complete get up just because

Last edited: