• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sad day.

73duece

High guys, 73duece here. I am selling the truck. I had a fire in January that took out my 2 year old boat. It is a 35 ' lobster boat . Crack heads don' t care what they destroy to get their fix. I have a gun ring, gen set 2 tow bars plus a tun of parts. Everything is a package deal. I want this truck to go to a brother who will appreciate it . I dont want to E bay this . It has ment to much to Me & the Kids. There is a m105 trailer also. Thanks Guys .
Andrew, Corey, & Andy

Very sorry about your boat. I know just where you are coming from.
I lost my house from a fire due to a crack head that was renting it. He burned it for the renters insurance, his 7th fire in 12 years. He's in jail still.

Hope you pull through ok. It's been 10 years since the loss and I am just now getting the house rebuilt and it is costing me an arm and a leg and hopefully not the Deuce.

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks