• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Safety Harbor, FL - Christmas Parade.

suzukovich

Here is the info. I am on the Hillsborough side of the bay. For those on my side I plan on leaving my House at 1100L we can link up and convoy to Mr Kellers House.

Sat. Dec 16th at 1pm - Parade is along Main Street Safety Harbor.* Lineup area Bayshore Blvd, we are usually placed in the Marina but will not know for sure until that week of the parade.* Meet at the Keller House, 220 12th Ave South, Safety Harbor at 12 noon and we will convey to the lineup area at 12:15 pm. Party at the Keller house after the parade.* Please bring a side dish or dessert.* The Keller's will supply the meat!! Any questions contact Peggy Keller*727-487-3149*or Walter Keller*727-487-3148.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks