• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

salesville arkansas just outside of Mt. Home

Chappy1970

I'm looking for somebody to take a look at a 1984 cucv truck that I bought from a local firestation. It is 5/4 ton 4x4 chevy with the 6.2 diesel. They have had some probs since a isolator was installed cut off the batteries from the radios/pump. was a former brush truck. I think the prob might be the alternator routes to the batteries after the cut off. If anybody is close call me. I will be there 4/15 thru 4/17 2022. 812. 878.0733 Much appreciated. I will also prob need it hauled to Terre Haute Indiana area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks