• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salute to Victory - Auburn, IN Sept 14-15 (tomorrow and Sat)

m3a1_ht

Guys,

Please check out the calendar for details on a MV get-together at the WWII Victory Museum in Auburn IN this Friday and Saturday. I am considering putting my M62 there for sale. I just need to get done using it to remove a huge tree that fell in the front yard first. Wreckers are handy. Sigh.

Dan

m3a1_ht

RE: Salute to Victory - Auburn, IN Sept 14-15 (tomorrow and

I should have mentioned that it starts at noon today and runs through 5PM Saturday.

Mike_L

Thanks, I've been looking everywhere for the hours. All I've found was that set up begins at noon today. So, it runs till 5PM today and tomorrow. What time does it open tomorrow?

TedG

I am planning on being there with my WC56 Command Car on Saturday only. I also might bring some parts for sales. Both spaces are 10'x20' and cost $2...I am told.

Regards,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks