• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salvage at Fort Polk

knifeboy

I am in a quandary. I bid on some goodies at Lockbourne only to discover they were at Fort Polk ...... big dumb mistake. If you live nearby ( closer than me ) and want to claim this property for a fraction of my final bid , call me at 931-239-2724. I am recovering from a lower back ailment and just cannot make long of a trip.
Please don't tell my wife, she saw my 6000 sq. ft. barn recently and is about to have me committed.

Bill Horn ....... knifeboy

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It appears that he has an ad here.

Not allowed.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because I always have the choice to use discretion.

In this case, I will wait until he responds and in the meantime I will educate many other members.

Pretty smart, huh?

Hopefully, someone will simply get his stuff to help him, and he will get it in the long run.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, he is selling it to me as scrap. I have to pay for it and pick it up.
Don't know if it helps you but those axles are out of skytrack all terrain forklifts from what I could research. I am glad you'all got together. I declined the offer but told him you were probably the best choice.