• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

salvage yard in Maryland

wsmith350

Just wanted to let people know that I found 17.5 budd wheels for my m105a2 at R L Jackson in perryville MD. Good prices and easy to deal with. They are a big truck yard only about 10 minutes off rt 95. They were off loading 2 nice 5ton drop tops while i was there. The owners name is Mark and his phone number is 1(410)336-3379. He was good to me so i figured I'd pass on the info. He sold me two 17.5x6 bud wheels (6x8.75 pattern) with good usable 215 75r17.5 commercial tires for $250. He has a lot of them and the 19.5's. I'll bet I saw at least a dozen diesel engines for the 6x6's, at least a dozen 46 inch auto inflatable wheels and tires for the 5 tons, and a lot more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks