• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salvage Yard near Norfolk Virginia

gunnersmate

I just arrived at my permanent duty station at Naval Station Norfolk. Are there any salvage yards or junk yards that stock M35's/M813's/M923's in the Hampton Roads, VA area?

Last edited:

peecook

Welcome to VA. Nearest is in PA, there are a couple up there. You'll be close to the action with the auctions that come out of Portsmouth and Norfolk.

Landbarger

gunnersmate,

Since you're so close to the Norfolk Navy Shipyard, are you up for doing any recoveries off of the St. Julien's Creek Annex? I've got a MEP-831A and M116A3(-ish) trailer on that yard currently that I'd pay someone to pull to their driveway. It'd be very nice to get to pull them home on a Saturday instead of a weekday. Plus, for non-employees that Pass Office is no fun.

Besides, we both need feedback score improvement. :) Interested?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks