• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

samurai m1009 cucv

samurai

hello everybody

my name is eric , i live in france (nice)
you can see here my m1009 cucv photos

this is a 1985 chevy m1009
only 14000 miles
everything is new
originaly in green
a friend of mine make a paint job in camo nato

today i can say my cucv is new

saturday i will take a airplaine to take my cucv
and i return home by road (850 kms )

i thinks i will place a complete radio kit on board
and military police stikers

tell me what do you thinks about my cucv
and sorry for my language:deadhorse:

i want to finish to say your forum is fantastic

eric

K9Vic

Wow, that is super clean and looks to be in excellent condition. Not sure I like the carpet being that it is an off-road vehicle, the rubber floor is more practical for clean up.

Just odd seeing the required European corner lights added on the front fenders and blacking out the OEM side turn signals. I know that is required over there, but I would think that the originals would be OK as they serve the same purpose. Guess that have to be in that location as to why it was changed.

motorman

wow ... time warp.

where did you find such a nice M1009? there is not even any oxidation on the engine components.

very nice! i thought mine was a good find although i do not want to know how much it cost.

congratulations
m

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
samuri,

GREAT LOOKING M1009. I've also got one with 14k miles on it.

You need to black out the Chevy symbol on the FRONT of the truck. Also paint the front portion of the HOOD ORNAMENT black as well. NO CHROME on these babies.

And WHERE did you get a HMMWV? I've got a guy in Germany that wants to add one to his collection and is having a beast of a time FINDING ONE.

LOVE THE TRUCK. And we need to send you some of the rear reflectors for the back of your CUCV. I'll see if I have the correct European stickers...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks