• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Autorama and World of Wheels Car Show 13-15 March 2015

This is a good opportunity to get ourselves into the local events. Please let me know ASAP if you will be interested. For those that cannot stay the entire time, there will be someone there at all times, whether security or a fellow MVer.
Here is the info I have so far on the Car show here from 13-15 March.

-Times: Setup- 1300-2000 12 March (will coordinate with me so we can all show
up meet and convoy there so we set up at the same time.
Show- 13th 1500-2000, 14th 100-1900, 15th 1000-1800. Once we setup,
vehicles will remain in place thru the 15th.
-Cost: For those that want to be judged in the show, the cost is $50. (may be able to work a deal if Mil.Vet., more to follow). If you want to just` show your vehicle and not be judged there is no cost. There can be space set aside inside the coliseum (10x20) for smaller vehicles (jeeps, etc), but I need to know in advance (within the next few days). The rest of us will be outside in a group (as of now no other groups will be outside). We will have a tent setup for R and R.

For those in Austin that want to participate the venue is near Ft. Sam which has hotel rooms, as well as a few more nearby. I also have a couple spare beds in my house. There will be no mileage or any type of money for fuel (I did ask btw).

If there is anybody interested in participating PLEASE let me know within the next week so I can let the POC know how much space we will need. (inside and outside).

For any questions please call or email me ASAP.

Thanks,
Mik Teteris
951-551-5521
tubateteris@gmail.com

SA MV group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/366553996832792/

http://saautorama.com/index.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks