• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Tank007

Well, scratch that, I guess I will not make it tomorrow after all. Just got told after securing the day off tomorrow that I'm filling in for someone at work. Great for them to tell me at 7pm on Friday.

Have fun, drive safe and convoy on!

OK, sorry for last months no show, hopefully I can have a truck up and running next month. The next Meet and eat will be on Sat the 13th. Same time and place. Still open for options regarding places to eat.

Hope to see you there.

Motorcar

Cool rainy weather but four trucks made it, the rain held off long enough for all to have a good time. All Deuces this time. Hope you feel better soon Mik, we missed you.

Is anybody going to the Saturday show at the Heroes Fundraiser that David posted?

"Looking for military vehicles displays this Saturday, 20 SEP. Event is Humor for Heroes Fundraiser. Location - Caliente Harley Davidson, 7230 NW 410 (by Culebra Rd. and 410). Military vehicles will support the Brothers of Fallen Heroes VETERN MEMORIAL WALL. Arrive 0900-0930. Or let me know so we can save a space for you.
David 210 269-3395"

Tank, I was just getting to post up, you beat me to it. I will be there this time around as long as work doesn't have anything come up.Just so everybody knows or forgot, the 11th of OCT is the date 0800-? is the time. We will start at he Cruise-in at the Lowe's parking lot and head somewhere to eat after that.

Lowe's- 18303 Rim Dr, San Antonio, TX 78257

Look forward to seeing a few people there. Especially since it should be cooler.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks