• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Attachments

Hey guys looks like you have had fun digging around there. What is the address of the Truck Parts Yard? Is that the one located on Ackerman Rd? Here is a few pictures of my on going project thus far I have replaced carburetor, tune up, new plugs and wires, tires, rear harness, brake system etc etc.... lots of work. This has been keeping my busy. Need to bbring out to the next met. Finally did a long road test.

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

Last edited:

Motorcar

Thanks for posting the pics Mik, I got all the good stuff the day before of course...:wink: I spent a couple of hours there, nice people to deal with, was afraid to ask what they want for the M1070's all lined up in a row.

Hey all,

Here are some things coming up in the near future.

-14 Feb. Monthly meet and eat. Cruise in. 0800 at the Lowe's parking lot at
at The Rim. 18303 Rim Drive, San Antonio, TX 78257.

-07 Mar. Trip to San Antonio Truck Parts. Scrounge around and see what
what useful parts we can get. 10702 S.W Loop 410, San Antonio,
TX. I will be meeting at an IHOP around 0730 for anyone interested
in eating beforehand. 2634 SW Military DR.San Antonio, TX78224

-14 MAR. Monthly meet and eat. Cruise in. 0800 at the Lowe's parking lot at The Rim. 18303 Rim Drive, San Antonio, TX 78257.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/366553996832792/

Hope to see you all there.

Mik

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not going to be able to make it. I'm helping another member pick up a 715 in the morning. Should have the Gama Goat ready to bring out in March but it'll probably still be mostly yellow. Maybe I can park with the Mustang Club.

Not going to be able to make it. I'm helping another member pick up a 715 in the morning. Should have the Gama Goat ready to bring out in March but it'll probably still be mostly yellow. Maybe I can park with the Mustang Club.
Safe travels. I look forward to seeing the Gama Goat. I have never seen one in person.

Wow, another beautiful Texas morning. We had a fantastic showing today. 1 M35A2, 2 M35A2 bobbers, 1 M936A2, 1 M923A2 (I think), an M38 (?) and my M915A1. The crowds were bigger than usual and we all had a great time. Our group was invited to a couple of car shows (more to follow on those). I hope to see more of you out there as the weather gets better.

Mik

Attachments