• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem. want to plan on after a Meeting at the Rim, or do you need it done sooner?
Depends on when I can get it in to the blaster. I need to get it off before then but it'll probably be after the next meet so that shouldn't be a problem.

Remember, this Saturday we will be at the San Antonio Truck Parts yard to get some items. (10702 S.W Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78211) We will meet there at 0900. For anybody interested I will be at a nearby IHOP at around 0730 for some chow. (2634 SW Military DR. San Antonio, TX 78224). Don't forget some tools. And for those of us with kids remember, you have to be 18 or over to go in the yard.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Mik intended to say WE spent 8.5 hours. But it was new for both of us and if it wasn't for weather I would of said I enjoyed it.
If I would have been there, I could have made it 12. I'm a force multiplier of one. More standing around BS'ing = less work. LOL

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, us Austin-area folk have the Vietnam commemoration event saturday. :(

Y'all have fun.

Cheers
The 14th is actual Monthly get together (this Saturday is junk yarding) so you have a whole week to come up with another excuse not to be there :)

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had thunk they was the same event... :)

But we have a car show next week. The excuse has been forced upon me! When I wasn't being all presidential, I didn't feel pressure to attend all the club events. Now...

Cheers...R

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 14th is actual Monthly get together (this Saturday is junk yarding) so you have a whole week to come up with another excuse not to be there :)
So now that I said that, is anyone going to Lowes Saturday or will everyone be at the AutoRama?

Oh man, what a month. Fiesta time in SA is nuts. This weekend is the Monthly meet and greet at Lowes. There are a few car shows coming up over the next month and I will post those over the next few days. Sorry for the delay on getting this stuff up. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Mik

Another Ahab

Oh man, what a month. Fiesta time in SA is nuts. This weekend is the Monthly meet and greet at Lowes. There are a few car shows coming up over the next month and I will post those over the next few days. Sorry for the delay on getting this stuff up. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Mik
Hey Mik, is Fiesta always during Easter?

Just curious because my grandmother was a Fiesta princess or something during one of the Fiestas around the time of the Punitive Expedition against Pancho Villa.

Guess I'll have to come check it out one of these days!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mik
Not going to be able to make it. Hope to be putting color on the Goat Saturday. I think I remember you saying you had Fiesta stuff going on next week so wouldn't make Mabry either. Temple (May 1-3)?