• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Great showing today. We had a great showing and lots of people came over to check out the vehicles and chat. I look forward to pics and updates over the next year.

Attachments

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well since it doesn't look like anyone has sent out the reminder I guess I better. Saturday (yes THIS Saturday) is the monthly get together at the Mustang Club's cruise in. Be there or be somewhere else.

Tank007

Sorry bout that sir, it's been kind of crazy around here, thanks for getting the word out. It looks like it is going to be another busy weekend during the meet as there are several events that are pulling everyone in different directions. I will be leaving in the morning for a 1-2mo job in Minot, ND and Mik is off on his camo-vacation for a bit, several others will also be pulled away.

If if you or anyone happens to make it by, feel free to snap some photos and post them up or pass them along and I can put them up later on.

Tank007

We are approaching that time again ladies and gentlemen for the monthly meet/cruise-in on Saturday, October 10th, Starting at 0800 and usually last around 2.5 hours.

If you are interested in attending and would like more information or the route/time of the east side 1604 convoy please feel free to pm or call/txt me at 5803390548

The location is now at the Oak Hills Church right across the freeway from the Lowes at the Rim. To get there take exit 554 off IH-10 (Camp Bullis), take the turnaround and stay on the frontage road.

A few of us will most likely meet up at McDonald's or whataburger by the rim for breakfast before heading over to the show, all are welcome to join and we can cruise in from there.

We will take a vote for a lite lunch stop after the show, before we break up, and head home for those interested.

We look forward to seeing everyone that can make it out. And remember, just because you can't bring the Green Iron, anyone wanting to stop by for a visit is always welcome.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

It sounds like a real good time. :tank:

But you might lose some people who can't read the post real well (and of course wouldn't you know this is one of those posts that you can't revise).

Tornadogt

I will meet Tank and Dan on the Eastside of town and Convoy... Early Birds, ALSO Mud Drags are the same day/Night (I-37South and Loop 1604) Starts at 8:00pm If you want to run your trucks down the Mud Bog track be there by 7:00pm to sign up. I am bringing the 5ton to play in the mud. Photos from last time.
IMG_2227.jpgIMG_2239.jpg

Tank007

I apologize for the last minute plug, there is a car show this Sunday at the bass pro shop that runs 11am-4pm. I believe there is a fee for showing and being judged. It is a charity car show put on by the SA Mustang club and they have a group place for us to park together this year, I understand last year they didn't do so well keeping everyone close.

if I can get an idea of those interested in attending so I can make sure they set us in the right spot that would be much appreciated

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I apologize for the last minute plug, there is a car show this Sunday at the bass pro shop that runs 11am-4pm. I believe there is a fee for showing and being judged. It is a charity car show put on by the SA Mustang club and they have a group place for us to park together this year, I understand last year they didn't do so well keeping everyone close.

if I can get an idea of those interested in attending so I can make sure they set us in the right spot that would be much appreciated
After last year I swore I wouldn't do a paid show again. I had actually worked with them the last couple of years to get a "military" class for the judging and then they screwed us by splitting the group up. Too little too late for me to do their show again.

Tank007

Completely forgot to post this weekend's cars and coffee meet at the oak hill church. I will have my two trucks there if anyone is still free to join.

Tank007

It's the usual monthly meet at the oak hills church off I-10 in San Antonio, I just didn't have all the info like usual because I was headed home from work.

Is there anyone that may be coming out?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks