• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

mill424

I would really like to meet up this weekend but I probably wouldn't be good to go until Sunday...I'll be wrenching most of the day on Saturday

Tank007

A jewel of a restoration as always sir, wish I had noticed the thread sooner. I have a rifle holder with weatherbag in pretty decent shape if interested. I believe it may be era appropriate. It was attached to a 996 ambulance body I purchased a short time ago.

Attachments

We had a pretty good weekend. On Friday night Tank007 and myself attended the weekly Cruise In at Biff Buzbys Burgers in Live Oak, TX, A decent crowd even though the earlier rain kept a lot of people away.

On Saturday we participated in the Floresville Peanut Festival Parade in conjunction with the local American Legion. The parade was huge (we were spots 192-194) and had a huge crowd. We a Mutt, two Deuces, LMTV, H1 painted up as an MV and my 5 ton.

I will be attending the Cruise In on Friday night at 1800 if anyone is interested in coming out. Also, I entered the group into the Universal City, TX Veterans Parade on Nov 5 if anyone is interested. Please let me know who can make it for the parade.

Attachments

Another Ahab

That line-up of rolling hardware is totally outstanding!

Thanks for the great pix.

And the HMMV with hardtop? That's new to me; is the top Government Issue OEM?

Went to the cruise on at Live Oak again. Alot more people there last night. Met a gentleman who has an M998, hopefully we will get him to the next event. Still need vehicles for the UC Veterans Day parade on the 5th.