• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford FL Monday 5/26/14 10AM: Memorial Day Parade & Cookout at Rayzer’s LZ

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please join me for the Sanford Memorial Day Parade and Cookout at Rayzer's LZ on Monday, May 26 at 10AM.

The parade staging area is on 1st Street, from Sanford Avenue to Pine Avenue. Due to street closures, I suggest entering the staging area from HWY 17-92 and head east on 3rd Street (at Burger King traffic light) and turning left onto Pine Avenue. At 1st Street, you can turn left and search for your line-up number. I will post the lineup number when I receive it. Check-In opens at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9:15AM. The parade starts promptly at 10AM.

The route begins on 1st Street, at Sanford Avenue, and continues to Park Avenue, turns north and concludes at Veterans Memorial Park, located on the beautiful River Walk.

After the parade, we will convoy to Rayzer’s LZ for a cookout! :) Rayzer and I will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, and condiments. If you’d like to participate, please RSVP via PM or on this thread. Please bring a side dish. Please let me know what you’re bringing so we have a variety, and can limit duplicate dishes. Bring your own drinks and bring some to share! I suggest bringing collapsible chairs if you have them.

Thanks! :)

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please join me for the Sanford Memorial Day Parade and Cookout at Rayzer's LZ on Monday, May 26 at 10AM.

The parade staging area is on 1st Street, from Sanford Avenue to Pine Avenue. Due to street closures, I suggest entering the staging area from HWY 17-92 and head east on 3rd Street (at Burger King traffic light) and turning left onto Pine Avenue. At 1st Street, you can turn left and search for your line-up number. I will post the lineup number when I receive it. Check-In opens at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9:15AM. The parade starts promptly at 10AM.

The route begins on 1st Street, at Sanford Avenue, and continues to Park Avenue, turns north and concludes at Veterans Memorial Park, located on the beautiful River Walk.

After the parade, we will convoy to Rayzer’s LZ for a cookout! :) Rayzer and I will provide hot dogs, hamburgers, and condiments. If you’d like to participate, please RSVP via PM or on this thread. Please bring a side dish. Please let me know what you’re bringing so we have a variety, and can limit duplicate dishes. Bring your own drinks and bring some to share! I suggest bringing collapsible chairs if you have them.

Thanks! :)
With any luck, I will be there! Looking forward to it.

RAYZER

If anyone needs primitive camping on site for the night let me know, there will be access to hot water, toilet and generator power.

socom688

Bad news, I wont be able to make it. Turns out my fiance surprised me with a cruise for my Bday from memorial day to that Friday.

Well.. I guess bad news but good news!:D

Last edited:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update: Quadjeeper did a recon mission yesterday. He said that Sanford Av. is closed/torn up for construction from 7th north. He ended up going east on 7th, then north on Pine Ave to 1st.

We are registered in the parade as the Steel Soldiers Military Vehicle Group. I am still awaiting our lineup number. I will post it as soon as I get it.