• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford FL Monday May 25 2015: Memorial Day Parade & Convoy to Cracker Barrel

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please join me for the Sanford Memorial Day Parade and convoy to Cracker Barrel on Monday, May 25 at 10AM.

The parade staging area is on 1st Street, from Sanford Avenue to Pine Avenue. Due to street closures, I suggest entering the staging area from HWY 17-92 and head east on 3rd Street (at Burger King traffic light) and turning left onto Pine Avenue. I will post the lineup number when I receive it. Check-In opens at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9AM. The parade starts promptly at 10AM.

The route begins on 1st Street, at Sanford Avenue, and continues to Park Avenue, turns north and concludes at Veterans Memorial Park, located on the beautiful River Walk.

At the end of the parade, we park in the lot east of the court house to regroup. We will convoy to Cracker Barrel, which is about 5 miles west of the parade location. The address is 200 Hickman Dr Sanford 32771. Exact route from the court house parking lot to W. Seminole Blvd is TBD depending on road closures. We will travel west on W Seminole Blvd along Lake Monroe. Turn left heading south on Monroe Road. Turn right onto Church St. Turn left on N. Elder Rd. Turn right towards Hickman Dr. The Cracker Barrel is just past the Comfort Inn on the right.

Last year we had 15 vehicles in the parade. This year I'd like to have 20! Please RSVP to me via PM or on this thread.

Thanks! :)

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope you can join us, Mad Hatter! I added you to my Central FL Events Mailing List so you know about other events.

ODDBALL007

Linda n I will be there. Do u mind if I lead to cracker barrel as those directions are way off. Jus take 17-92 around lake and when u get to 15 make a left then a right on 46 then u will see sign for cracker barrel. I know this way is better as me n Linda go to harley which is next door

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks